| Explore Flickr 2.0 за iPad, iPhone и iPod touch
Публикувано във четвъртък, 16 декември 2010 в 06:10 часа от BgFotoNET
Компанията Shiny Development представи ъпдейт за популярното си flickr приложение за iPad, iPhone и iPod touch - Explore Flickr 2.0.
От първото си пускане през месец май, версия 1 на Explore Flickr е била в челото на класациите в 45 държави и е било свалено над 75000 пъти, според информация от компанията.
Този нов ъпдейт включва някои искани от потребителите опции, като търсене на текст, изследване на изображенията по тагове и слайдшоу преглед.
Базовата версия на Explore Flickr е безплатна, но ако искате да ползвате изброените опции ще трябва да заплатите $4,99...
Explore Flickr 2.0 за iPad, iPhone и iPod touch
Източник: Прессъобщение на Shiny Development
Explore Flickr for iPad and iPhone - Major Upgrade to v2.0
UK based Shiny Development today announces Explore Flickr 2.0, an update to their popular flickr app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. See the most interesting, vibrant and beautiful images on flickr. Explore Flickr allows you to browse the absolute best of flickr in perfect high definition. Browse the daily picks from the “Explore” list and more. This eagerly awaited update includes a range of fantastic user requested features including text search, explore by tag and slideshow.
Chester, United Kingdom - Shiny Development today is pleased to announce the release of Explore Flickr version 2. See the most interesting, vibrant and beautiful images on flickr right on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Since its release in May, version 1 of Explore Flickr has been featured as ‘What’s hot’ in 45 countries and has been downloaded over 75,000 times. This eagerly awaited update includes a range of fantastic user requested features including text search, explore by tag and slideshow.
Every day, millions of new photographs are uploaded to flickr. Explore Flickr for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch allows you to browse the absolute best of flickr in perfect high definition. Browse the absolute best of the flickr daily picks from the “Explore” list for free or use the in-app purchase to enable browsing any images by tag or text search and allow gorgeous slideshows.
Features in the free version:
* Browse. View hundreds of the top daily images from flickr in a grid format or swipe between them one by one in glorious high definition
* Wallpaper. Find beautiful photos and download them direct to your photo library for use as wallpaper and lock screen images
* Behind the Picture. Instantly see photo title and tag details, or browse all details and photo comments right on flickr from within the app
* Every Day, Something New. An entirely new set of photographs refreshed daily for a constant stream of fresh photography
But why limit yourself to just the photography that flickr picks every day? Upgrade to premium from within the app and search more than 5 billion photos, unlocking all of the content that flickr has to offer.
* Search all of Flickr. Search for any keyword on flickr to discover fantastic images on subjects you’re passionate about
* Browse forever with tag search. See the absolute best photographs on any subject, touch any tag to explore forever through the flickr archive
* Beautiful Slideshows. View a rolling slideshow of all your currently displayed images. Turn your iPad or iPhone into a moving work of art with a continuous supply of stunning photos
* Remember where you have been. A search history keeps track of your favourite searches
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 6.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Explore Flickr 2.0 is free, with an in app purchase of $4.99 (USD) to obtain premium features and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Explore Flickr 2.0: http://exploreflickr.com
Purchase and Download: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/explore-flickr/id372457895?mt=8
Shiny Development is dedicated to creating smart software for Mac OS X, iPhone and iPad. Co-founded by Dave Verwer and Andrew Thompson in 2006, Shiny are the developers behind the popular Balloons! app. It also is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of training in iPad and iPhone development. Copyright 2006-2010 Shiny Development Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPhone and iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.