| DxO Optics Pro v6.5.2
Публикувано във четвъртък, 16 декември 2010 в 06:35 часа от BgFotoNET
DxO Labs представиха DxO Optics Pro v6.5.2 за Mac и Windows, който добавя RAW поддръжка както за Standard така и за Elite версията за Pentax K-5, Sony NEX-5 и NEX-3. В допълнение са налични 50 нови DxO Optics Modules достъпни за потребителите на DxO Optics Pro предназначени Canon, Nikon, Pentax и Sony камери.
DxO Optics Pro v6.5.2 за Windows и Mac, са налични за закупуване в електронният магазин на DxO Labs на линка по-долу с 30% отстъпка до 25 декември...
Източник: Прессъобщение на DxO Labs
DxO Optics Pro Adds Support for Pentax K-5, Sony NEX-5 and NEX-3 and 50 New DxO Optics Modules
Exceptional 30 percent holiday season discount through December 25, 2010
December 14, 2010 – DxO Labs is pleased to announce the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro v6.5.2 for Mac and Windows that adds RAW support in both its Standard and Elite editions for the Pentax K-5, the Sony NEX-5 and NEX-3.
Further, 50 new DxO Optics Modules are now available to DxO Optics Pro users, covering numerous Canon, Nikon, Pentax and Sony cameras.
Availability and Holiday Season discount
DxO Optics Pro v6.5.2 for Windows and Mac, Standard and Elite editions are available from both DxO Labs’ e-store and selected resellers at a significant 30 percent holiday season discount until December 25, 2010:
- DxO Optics Pro Standard edition:
o $99, reduced from $169
- DxO Optics Pro Elite edition:
o $199, reduced from $299
All customers who purchased DxO Optics Pro since June 1, 2009 are entitled to a free upgrade to version 6.5. All other users benefit from the following exceptional 30 percent discounts until December 25, 2010.
· 2 GB RAM minimum
· 400 MB available disk space
· Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent (Pentium Dual Core or higher or equivalent recommended)
· Microsoft Windows XP 32 or 64 bits, Windows Vista 32 or 64 bits, Windows 7 (32 or 64 bits)
· To process RAW images larger than 20 MPixels, a 64-bit operating system with 4 GB RAM is strongly recommended
· Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
· To process RAW images larger than 20 MPixels, 3 GB RAM is strongly recommended
About DxO Optics Pro
DxO Optics Pro is an award-winning automatic image enhancement software for enthusiastic amateur and professional photographers shooting in JPEG or RAW format. World-renowned for its unique automated optical corrections (distortion, vignetting, chromatic aberrations, lens softness), and its state-of-the-art RAW conversion, DxO Optics Pro addresses the entire spectrum of image quality issues, including noise removal, exposure optimization, keystoning correction, color control and dust removal. Its fully-customizable and easy-to-use interface makes it an unrivalled productivity tool, able to process hundreds of images in just a few clicks.
For more information, visit DxO Labs’ website at http://www.dxo.com.
About DxO Labs
DxO Labs offers products and solutions that provide excellence in digital imaging. In addition to its DxO Optics Pro and DxO FilmPack products for Mac and Windows, aimed at serious and demanding photographers, the company also licenses patented intellectual property serving the entire digital imaging chain:
• Embedded software and silicon architectures for real-time still and video image processing for consumer electronics OEM/ODM (such as digital camera and camera phone vendors);
• Image quality evaluation and measurement tools for imaging component suppliers (camera module manufacturers, sensor vendors, and processor vendors) as well as for photography journalists and imaging experts.