| Olympus TG-610 и Olympus TG-310
Публикувано във вторник, 11 януари 2011 в 06:40 часа от BgFotoNET
Olympus TG-610 и TG-310 са две нови компактни фотокамери, които са устойчиви на вода, удар и измръзване. TG610 и TG310 са с резолюция 14 мегапиксела, а оптичното им увеличение е 5x (28-140мм) и 3,6x (28-102мм) съответно. И двете фотокамери са съвместими с Eye-Fi картови памети. TG-610 също така има автоматичен режим Underwater Snapshot Mode, както и с ~7,62см (3") HyperCrystal III LCD дисплей с резолюция 920000 пиксела, докато дисплея на TG310 е с диагонал ~6.86см (2,7") и резолюция 230000 пиксела.
Olympus TG-610 ще е наличен в сив, червен, черен и син цвят на цена £250 / €249, докато Olympus TG-310 ще е наличен в сив, червен, бял, син и оранжев цвят на цена £200 / €199 още следващият месец...
Източник: Прессъобщение на Olympus UK
Olympus UK Press Release
New OLYMPUS TOUGH duo deliver excellent images worry-free
OLYMPUS TOUGH cameras just got even tougher TG-610 & TG-310 packed with Olympus innovations
Hamburg, 6 January 2011 – Most people don’t feel comfortable leaving their camera lying on the back of the sofa, let alone taking it on a trek to the Arctic. That’s why the ultra-rugged OLYMPUS TOUGH range just got even tougher, so now everyone can shoot HD movies and stills anytime anywhere, absolutely worry-free. Waterproof*, shockproof* and freezeproof* the OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-610 and TG-310 are virtually indestructible. What’s more, both cameras offer a host of cutting-edge features that deliver excellent image quality, usability and connectivity in any shooting situation. Users can shoot 14 Megapixel still photos with the dramatic realism of 3D and, thanks to Eye-Fi card compatibility, automatically upload stills and movies wirelessly to their favourite website or a PC. The TG-610 even comes with automatic Underwater Snapshot Mode and a large, 920,000 dot, high-resolution HyperCrystal III LCD. With their fantastic spec, these cameras make it easy to capture beautiful images of any adventure – from the back of the sofa to the back-of-beyond. Both are available from February 2011, for under £250 and £200 respectively.
Ready for anything
You name it, OLYMPUS TOUGH cameras can handle it. They’re packed with the toughest ever technology. Even deep underwater, a sliding double lock mechanism protects the battery, card slots and ports while an additional lens barrier (metal on the TG-610, hard glass on the TG-310) safeguards the optical zoom lens. Thanks to this doubly tough protection, the TG-610 is waterproof to fully five metres, the TG-310 to an impressive three metres. Both cameras are freezeproof to -10°C (14°F) and shockproof to a height of 1.5 metres, so there’s no need to worry when young children get hold of them and decide to play catch, submarines or ‘let’s hide stuff in the freezer’.
Ready for real life
You don’t have to take an OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-610 outside to appreciate it’s outstanding build and image quality – but it’s outside that the technology really comes into its own. Whether it’s the local pool or a tropical reef, the Automatic Underwater White Balance feature optimises settings like white balance to deliver Cousteau-like shots of life beneath the waves. It’s also outside that the three inch, 920,000 dot Super Precision HyperCrystal III LCD for TOUGH comes into play. This high-resolution, ultra scratch-resistant display delivers beautifully bright and clear images that are a joy to share – even in direct sunlight. A special layer in the LCD cuts down reflection for better visibility, so it’s easier to frame, review and share movies and stills. An impressive optical zoom is another bonus in the open air. For those close-ups that make action shots special, the TG-610 comes with a 5x wide optical zoom (28-140mm**) while the TG-310 boasts a 3.6x wide optical zoom (28-102mm**). Of course, both models are packed with the features that make every Olympus camera easier than ever to use, from Dual Image Stabilisation for reducing blur to Face Detection, Intelligent Auto Mode (i-Auto) and AF Tracking.
Ready for 3D
Like the TG-610, the TG-310 makes it easy to get creative with photos and movies – and even easier to share them with family and friends. In addition to eight Magic Filter effects for photos and High Definition movies, both cameras offer striking 3D still photo shooting. With Eye-Fi card compatibility, users can automatically beam their images wirelessly to their favourite website or a PC – and thanks to the new HDMI port, it’s simple to share them full-size on a big High Definition TV, too.
The OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-610 is available silver, black, blue and red for €249, the OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-310 in silver, blue, red, white and orange for €199, both from February 2011.
OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-610
• Waterproof* to 5m, shockproof* to 1.5m and freezeproof* for
worry-free use anytime anywhere
• Metal lens barrier for extra-tough lens protection
• Automatic Underwater White Balance for worry-free underwater shooting
• 5x wide optical zoom (28-140mm**) for shooting flexibility
Storage & Sharing
• 3.0” 920,000 dot Super Precision HyperCrystal III LCD for TOUGH, generating clearer images and reducing reflection even in direct sunlight
OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-310
• Waterproof* to 3m, shockproof* to 1.5m and freezeproof* for worry-free use anytime anywhere
• Hard glass lens barrier for extra-tough lens protection
• 3.6x wide optical zoom (28-102mm**) for shooting flexibility
Storage & Sharing
• 2.7” 230,000 dot colour LCD for easily framing, reviewing and sharing shots
• Sliding double lock mechanism for optimum protection of battery, card slots and ports
• 3D photo shooting mode for striking stills
• Dual Image Stabilisation for reducing blur with fast-moving shots
• TruePic III+ processor for ideal colour reproduction and low noise
• 720p HD Movie with sound for capturing movies in excellent quality
• 14 Megapixels for high-quality full-size movies, stills and prints
• ISO 80 to 1600
• Magic Filters for adding creative effects to HD movies and/or stills: Punk, Pop Art, Pin Hole, Drawing, Soft Focus, Fish Eye (photos only), plus new Sparkle (photos only) and Watercolour
• Beauty Mode for hiding unwanted blemishes
• Intelligent Auto Mode (i-Auto) and AF Tracking for easy setting and focussing
• Face Detection and Shadow Adjustment Technology for capturing people’s faces just as you want them
• Pet Detection Mode for automatically capturing dog’s or cat’s faces when they look at the camera
• Scene Mode for automatic settings that suit specific conditions (e.g., Landscape, Night)
• In-Camera Panorama for quick and easy panorama shots
• Built-in flash
Storage & Sharing
• SDHC and SDXC memory card compatible***
• Photo Surfing and [ib] software for browsing, organising and viewing images by person, place, location or event
• Eye-Fi Card compatibility for automatic wireless uploading of images to a website or PC
• HDMI technology for controlling your camera from one remote when it’s connected to HD equipment
• USB charging
* Waterproof according to IEC standard publication 529 IPX8. Shockproof figures equivalent to MIL Standard (Olympus test conditions). Freezeproof according to Olympus test conditions
** 35mm camera equivalent.
*** SD is a trademark of SD Card Association.