| Nik Silver Efex Pro 2 вече е на пазара
Публикувано във понеделник, 28 февруари 2011 в 04:15 часа от BgFotoNET
Nik Software пуснаха на пазара Silver Efex Pro 2. Това е сериозен ъпдейт на този софтуер за трансформация в черно-бели фотографии. Silver Efex Pro 2 беше анонсиран през миналият месец и включва нови опции като например History Browser, Dynamic Brightness, Amplify Blacks, Amplify Whites, Soft Contrast, Fine Structure, Image Borders, селективно оцветяване, както и редица подобрения в посока повишаване на качеството и скоростта на работа.
Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 е с препоръчителна цена на дребно €199,95...
Източник: Прессъобщение на Nik Software
Nik SoftwarePress Release
Nik Software Releases Silver Efex Pro™ 2
Powerful new features build on Silver Efex Pro’s legacy of offering the best tool for creating stunning black and white images
Hamburg – February 24th, 2011 – Nik Software (http://www.niksoftware.com) today begins shipping Silver Efex Pro 2, a major upgrade to its award-winning Silver Efex Pro software. Many photographers regard Silver Efex Pro as the leading solution for creating black-and-white images, delivering new features, better performance, and an improved workflow. Silver Efex Pro 2 offers a unique darkroom-inspired workflow and the ability to fine-tune images with precise selective adjustments powered by U Point technology. To learn why Silver Efex Pro is the leading black-and-white imaging software, users can watch training videos, download a free trial, download visual preset styles, and join live online training sessions at http://www.niksoftware.com/silverefexpro.
“Nearly every pro I know already uses Silver Efex Pro to create their B&W conversions, but I can tell you this: they’ll all be upgrading to version 2 the minute it comes out. It’s that good!” said Scott Kelby, President, National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP). “Nik Software really gets the whole user experience for photographers, and you can see that attention to detail throughout Silver Efex Pro 2. When it comes to creating fine art black and white conversions, this changes everything,” Kelby concluded.
Silver Efex Pro 2 introduces new features that offer even more control over image detail, contrast, and tonality, making it easier to go beyond the limits of the traditional darkroom. The software’s new features include the History Browser for endless experimentation, revolutionary algorithms such as Dynamic Brightness, Amplify Blacks and Whites, Soft Contrast, and Fine Structure, plus finishing touches like Image Borders and selective colorization.
Nik Software’s proprietary U Point® technology provides revolutionary selective editing by enabling photographers to make the precise detail, contrast, and tonality enhancements necessary for amazing black-and-white images, without the need for complicated selections or layer masks. The selective enhancements applied through U Point technology are automatically blended throughout an image for natural results.
* NEW History Browser facilitates intuitive comparison of previous edits and different looks
* NEW Dynamic Brightness enables adaptive brightening adjustments for different areas in the image
* NEW Amplify Blacks and Amplify Whites increases the presence of highlights and shadows adaptively throughout the image, creating a unique contrast effect
* NEW Visual Presets categorized by photographic style provide great, single-click starting points, which can be customized and shared with others. Photographers who wish to download and contribute their own presets can view submit them at http://www.niksoftware.com/presets
* NEW Soft Contrast applies contrast intelligently based on image details, creating a less harsh contrast and bringing a stylized mood and depth to images
* NEW Fine Structure brings out even the smallest details and textures resulting in more visible image detail without creating an over-sharpened look
* NEW Image Borders use organic image elements to create unique and completely random borders, giving classic darkroom-style edges a modern look with infinite possibilities
* NEW Selective colorization easily adds color elements back into images utilizing U Point technology to precisely select objects
* NEW GPU Processing takes full advantage of the processors found on advanced display adapters providing even faster performance
Pricing and Availability
Silver Efex Pro 2 is available directly from Nik Software (http://www.niksoftware.com) and through specialty resellers. A list of Nik Software resellers may be found at http://www.niksoftware.com/resellers.
The suggested retail price of Silver Efex Pro 2 is 199.95 €. Upgrades from the first version are 99.95 € (all prices incl. VAT). Customers who purchased Silver Efex Pro or a Nik Software Complete Collection after January 17th, 2011 are eligible for a free upgrade.
Silver Efex Pro 2 installs as a 32-bit and 64-bit plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® CS4 or later, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® 2.6 or later (Windows® and Macintosh®) or Apple® Aperture™ 2.1.4 or later (Macintosh). For more information about Silver Efex Pro 2, including video tutorials, live online training, and a free 15-day fully functional trial version, please visit: http://www.niksoftware.com/silverefexpro.
About Nik Software
Nik Software, Inc. is a privately held company that develops software solutions and provides award-winning educational programs for the digital imaging and photography markets. Established in 1995, Nik Software has become the recognized leader in digital photographic filter development and produces award-winning technology and software products for digital photography and imaging professionals including U Point® technology (http://www.upoint.com), HDR Efex Pro™, Dfine®, Viveza®, Color Efex Pro™, Silver Efex Pro™, and Sharpener Pro™ software.